We want to avoid to send invoices to the wrong person - we need to be sure who we're dealing with. That's why we read the back of your ID-card. It's the machine readable zone that is also read by customs when you leave or enter a country.
Articles in this section
- Is POM completely free?
- Why do I have to give my personal data?
- Why do I have to scan the reverse of my ID?
- Can I open my account on a smartphone, tablet or pc?
- Can I create a POM account via the website?
- How can I create an account? Only via smartphone or tablet?
- I can't find or download POM in the App Store or Google Play Store?