There are various types of flags possible, depending on the status of the document:
- Payment failed: The initiated payment transaction was not successfully completed. Depending on the cause of it, you can make a new attempt to pay for the document through POM, or you can pay for the document through an alternative method. In the latter case, do not forget to mark the document as 'paid' to avoid any double payments.
- Urgent: The expiration date is 10 days or less away, or has already passed.
- Payment pending: The payment has been initiated, but is awaiting the final confirmation until it is effectively processed. This may take up to 3 days.
- Recipient is being verified: for direct debit payments, only payments to recipients who are already known in POM will be initiated immediately. For yet unknown recipients, a verification process must first be initiated, upon which they may or may not be accepted in POM. The document remains blocked for the duration of the process.
- Recipient rejected: when there is a suspicion of fraud or when the recipient is not sufficiently reliable, they may be rejected in POM. You can still create documents for that recipient through POM, but you will not be able to pay for them.