Because the expiration date can not be retrieved from the transfer, you can optionally add it yourself. POM will start sending reminders 5 days before the expiration of the specified due date so you know when it is time to pay. That way you won't miss a single payment.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?
- Can payments be done from different accounts?
- Will POM perform my payments automatically?