No, not every invoice that is uploaded in POM needs to be paid through POM. You can archive the document without paying, by marking the document as 'paid'.
Articles in this section
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?
- Can payments be done from different accounts?