As the name suggests, you can authorize a payment with this payment method by using your finger to sign the screen of your device. Upon creating an account, Sign2Pay will ask you to sign the screen 3 times with your finger. Based on the information they register at that moment, they can be sure that the authorization is made by the same hand upon the next payment.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?