As soon as you initiate your first payment though Sign2Pay, you will receive a payment of 1 cent on the account number you specified (from where you want to make the payment). This payment is accompanied by a notice with a 6 number PIN code (Sign2Pay PIN XXXXXX) which you will need for the verification of your account. This way, you can verify that you have effective access to that account and we can be sure that you are also authorized to make payments from that account.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?