No, payments are only executed after you explicitly initiated the transaction. So you decide at all times when and if a bill is paid, also if you have signed a mandate to authorize payments to a certain beneficiary via POM.
Articles in this section
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?
- Can payments be done from different accounts?