No, payments are only executed after you explicitly initiated the transaction. So you decide at all times when and if a bill is paid, also if you have signed a mandate to authorize payments to a certain beneficiary via POM.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to create an account to pay with POM?
- Which payment methods can I use to pay with POM?
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- Can I edit the payment details?
- Can I choose the payment date myself?
- POM One-Click-Pay, how does it work?
- How do I know if my payment is successfully completed?
- What happens if, by accident, I pay my invoice twice?
- I just paid, but the payment doesn't show in my bank statements. Why is that?
- Why can't I find the IBAN of the beneficiary and/or the remittance info on my bank statements?
Please sign in to leave a comment.