Yes, that's possible thanks to POM's connection with Bancontact. You can easily add multiple bank accounts directly from within the Payconiq by Bancontact app. For more information: check the website of Payconiq.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to create an account to pay with POM?
- Which payment methods can I use to pay with POM?
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- Can I edit the payment details?
- Can I choose the payment date myself?
- POM One-Click-Pay, how does it work?
- How do I know if my payment is successfully completed?
- What happens if, by accident, I pay my invoice twice?
- I just paid, but the payment doesn't show in my bank statements. Why is that?
- Why can't I find the IBAN of the beneficiary and/or the remittance info on my bank statements?