Yes, both Bancontact and Sign2Pay allow you to pay from multiple bank accounts. For Sign2Pay, you can control this via the '+' sign in the upper right corner of the screen that is shown just before you rotate your phone to sign the payment. For Bancontact, you can easily add multiple bank accounts directly in the Bancontact app.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?