You will always have 2 account numbers when making a payment transaction, one of which the amount will be deducted and one to which the amount will be added. The transaction between 2 accounts happens based on an agreement (= contract) between both parties. Such a contract can result in recurring transactions. Through One Click Pay you can record data at once by making a standard payment by using a bank card and card reader. All recurring transactions with the same parameters can then be executed in 2 simple clicks: 'Pay' and 'Confirm payment' so that you do not need to endlessly repeat the same actions.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- I received 1 Euro cent from SIGN2PAY.COM NV on my account. Why is that?
- Sign2Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?