If you pay an invoice via Payconiq by Bancontact to a supplier that's not (yet) directly connected with POM, in your bank statements you'll find the transaction listed towards WWW.POM.BE (as soon as we receive a payment confirmation, the amount is immediately transferred to the beneficiary's account). Currently, no extra details are provided in the bank statement communication. This is a known issue however: the payment service provider is working to fix this as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?
- Can payments be done from different accounts?
- Will POM perform my payments automatically?