If you pay via the Payconiq by Bancontact app, then the restrictions imposed by Bancontact itself apply. The current maximum amount per invoice is now fixed at €500. Furthermore, there's also a maximum to take into account if you have connected multiple bank accounts to the Bancontact app: you can pay up to €500 per day per account. Finally, the total amount you of all transactions with all accounts listed in the Bancontact app cannot exceed €500 per day.
Articles in this section
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- If I check my account statements, I can't find the payments to my suppliers?
- Can I make payments in currencies other than the Euro?
- Maestro One Click Pay, how exactly does this work?
- Do I always need a card and a cardreader for payments?
- Do I need to pay for each invoice that is uploaded in POM through POM?
- Can I pay my invoices in POM?
- When I sign the mandate, what is the commitment I take?
- Can payments be done from different accounts?
- Will POM perform my payments automatically?