If you've planned a payment via POM (for example on due date) and you would like to cancel this payment, please contact the supplier of the invoice directly. POM only registers the payment order, the collection on your account is managed by the supplier.
Articles in this section
- Do I need to create an account to pay with POM?
- Which payment methods can I use to pay with POM?
- Is there a maximum amount per invoice?
- Can I edit the payment details?
- Can I choose the payment date myself?
- POM One-Click-Pay, how does it work?
- How do I know if my payment is successfully completed?
- What happens if, by accident, I pay my invoice twice?
- I just paid, but the payment doesn't show in my bank statements. Why is that?
- Why can't I find the IBAN of the beneficiary and/or the remittance info on my bank statements?