Following the measures announced by the National Security Council yesterday evening to counter the spread of COVID-19, we would like to keep you informed about what we are doing within POM to deal with this.
- First of all, the quality and continuity of our services is not impacted by the announced measures.
- Our systems are running in a secure cloud environment and can be managed remotely.
- We continue to provide support via web, email and phone.
- Our sales & operations departments are available for any questions you may have.
Measures for POM employees
- All of our employees are encouraged to work from home. Working from home is in our company DNA - it's business as usual for us. Digital communication tools like Slack & Google Hangouts allow us to stay focused and productive.
- External meetings with prospects and customers are done remotely if possible.
- Instructions on preventive measures such as washing hands, not shaking hands, maintaining a safe distance, etc. were given to all our employees.
- Paper tissues, disinfectant gel and soaps are available to all employees.
- We follow government recommendations for public health and the environment as well as those of the World Health Organization.
- Employees who show signs of illness are asked to work from home and to phone their doctor.
If you have any questions or doubts on this, just reach out to us.
Stay safe & look out for each other 💚!
PS. Please keep an eye on the official website of the Belgian government for the latest news on COVID-19: https://www.info-coronavirus.be/en/